Skip to main content

Look & Feel Firefox Personas

I'm a long-time Firefox user. However, I had abandoned it owing to a never-ending bug problem. I recently read about Firefox 4 and how it promises to keep bugs at bay. This news prompted me to re-test Firefox 4, which is still in beta, and to my absolute amazement, it is significantly superior and has effectively eliminated the threat of bugs. Now, when it comes to browsing, I'm looking forward to becoming a permanent Firefox user once more.
Aside from being bug-free, Firefox 4 offers a slew of new features that make it even better. It's quite quick, and the user interface has been improved. This browser's reliability and performance are unquestionably superior than the one I was using before to trying it.

By holding the shift key during the Windows startup, I can start it in safe mode right away. This, I believe, will aid in improving the system's ability to combat any online attack.

Firefox is known for its unique features. This is something I am well aware of, and it is one of the key reasons for my enthusiasm for this browser. As far as I'm aware, the browser market leader is simply copying what Firefox has to offer. However, I feel compelled to state that Firefox 4 is devoid of any interesting new features. There isn't anything new here. I believe the developers focused their efforts in this release on improving stability and efficiency rather than adding anything new. However, because it is more stable and performs better, it is a force to be reckoned with.

This is what I'm using right now, and it's great. I have no reservations in suggesting this browser to anyone who wants to experience the internet in a unique way.
Have also a look at this nice blog with reviews about technical products: Tech Products

Comments